Wanna join us? We’ve left this spot open for you
Senior Frontend Engineer
Engineering Team, Full-Time, New York, NY
Ticket Evolution is a small, profitable and growing company based in New York City in the B2B online event ticket space. We connect buyers to sellers and everyone in between. We are striving to be the API that drives the event ticketing industry. We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team to help build the next generation Frontend architecture that powers the Ticket Evolution sites.
What you’ll do
- Help define and unify our approach to frontend development.
- Help articulate a vision and build a roadmap on how to get there.
- Build and care for a frontend toolkit to power all of our sites.
- Build a set of embeddable widgets our partners can use on their sites.
- Collaborate with designers to build a beautiful, functional style guide and toolkit that is simple to understand and use.
- Collaborate and mentor other developers. Enable backend developers to do frontend work.
Who you are
- Able to talk about most of the following: ESNext, tree shaking, code splitting, jankiness, mixins, typescript, shimming, profiling, design patterns.
- Knowledgeable in React, Redux and some experience with Backbone.
- Familiar with UI Toolkits like Bootstrap, Material Design, Blueprint, Semantic UI, Web Components/Polymer, Foundation.
- Architects code, not just builds features. Know when to build an MVP and when to build it right.
- Proficient with Git, Chrome Developer Tools, Sass or Less, Webpack, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Familiar with Node and at least one of its frameworks (i.e. Express, Koa).
- Experienced with consuming and building basic APIs, both RESTful and streaming.
- Design and build simple, elegant solutions that solve complex problems.
- Know the difference between doing Agile and being agile (or want to learn).
- Passionate about metrics and automation.
- Curious to learn and work on things outside your defined area of ownership.
If this sounds like you, please apply HERE.