Wanna join us? We’ve left this spot open for you
Full-Time, New York, New York
Ticket Evolution has some amazing things brewing to capitalize on a booming live entertainment industry and we are looking for an HR Manager. In this position, you’ll oversee HR and people operations, owning our people strategy and helping us build an incredible team with an amazing culture. Your role will be central to Ticket Evolution’s growth, and day-to-day you’ll work with people across the organization as you ensure that our employees have all that they need to thrive. You’ll be responsible for maintaining our people infrastructure, devising new initiatives to meet our team’s needs, and providing expert guidance on all people-related issues. You’ll have the opportunity to make a tremendous impact on a burgeoning organization, shaping our cultural development and providing thoughtful and effective HR.
Our ideal candidate is an HR Generalist with 3-5 years experience in a startup/growing organization. You should be experienced and comfortable working across the spectrum of HR disciplines, including recruiting/hiring, employee engagement, performance management, benefits/compensation, compliance, and professional development. You are a relationship builder who brings empathy and great communication skills to your interactions, and you enjoy working with a diverse range of employees. You thrive in an environment where you can work independently to prioritize and dig in on a wide variety of tasks each day. You don’t find any challenge too big or too small, and you love to creatively develop solutions and programs to help employees be successful.
What you’ll do
- Set and execute overall people strategy at Ticket Evolution, working with leadership to ensure HR is aligned with and supporting business goals.
- Develop systems, processes, and policies for successful and efficient people operations throughout the employee life cycle as Ticket Evolution evolves.
- Be the first point of contact for employee relations, providing day-to-day assistance on issues such as employee experience, benefits, development, performance, etc. and coaching managers on HR topics as needed.
- Partner with hiring managers to lead recruitment and hire for a variety of positions.
- Take a leadership role in planning company/office wide initiatives and special events.
- Cultivate a healthy, thriving, and successful culture by developing HR-led employee engagement programs, supporting employee initiatives, and addressing cultural needs that may arise.
- Develop and execute opportunities for learning and professional development, including devising and/or launching performance management initiatives, crafting career paths, and connecting employees with training and coaching as needed.
- Own employee on-boarding and off-boarding, ensuring that the employee experience is positive and authentic from start to finish.
- Manage employee information, coordinate and advise on employee benefits, and maintain compliant records with our PEO.
- Own all HR and recruiting tools and vendor relationships, ensuring we have the best resources to meet our needs.
- Act as point person with our PEO to stay on top of relevant statutes, programs, updates, etc.
- Bring best practices in HR/People Ops to Ticket Evolution, staying up to speed on relevant HR issues, laws, tools, and trends and communicating updates and new initiatives to the team.
Who you are
- Experience of 3-5 years in a generalist HR/People Ops role, preferably in a growing company or startup.
- Knowledge across HR domains and true enthusiasm for being hands-on with everything from administrative tasks to company-wide initiatives.
- High empathy, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a deep ability to connect, engage, and understand others.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, track details, and respond flexibly to changing needs.
- Knowledge of basic compliance, risk management, and employment law principles.
- Experience creating and launching new policies, systems, and processes.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative; accustomed to setting goals, being accountable, and reporting on your own work.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, which help you manage many projects simultaneously.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com
About the Company
Ticket Evolution is the silent backbone of the secondary ticketing industry with over $2B in global sports, concert, theatre tickets and more running through our platform at any given time. We develop industry leading solutions that enable our partners to offer that inventory to their customers while providing the backend real time execution, clearing and settlement of that inventory across multiple distribution platforms. If you have ever purchased tickets to a game on-line, or called a broker for tickets to a sold-out show, chances are that our platform was used somewhere in between. Located in the Gramercy neighborhood of NYC, we are a fun-loving group of geeks and event junkies. Full benefits include comprehensive health insurance, matching 401k, continual formal education programs and a fast-paced dynamic environment.