Wanna join us? We’ve left this spot open for you
Event Information Specialist
Are you a sports & music fanatic? Be A Event Information Specialist for an Event Ticketing Software Company
As an Event Information Specialist you will be responsible for maintaining our catalog of events, performers, venues, and related data to ensure that we have all possible events represented accurately in our system. This position requires someone who is extremely detailed oriented because you will manage over 85,000 events and ensure that over $3 Billion of tickets are accurately represented using a combination of automated tools and manual input.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain our catalog of sports, concerts, and theatre events as well as our venue and performer data. This includes:
- Creating new Events, Venues, and Performers as necessary
- Mapping data that comes from other systems to match ours
- Respond to emails and client requests in an efficient and timely manner
- Work with Product leads and provide support in product related issue resolution
- Suggest improvements/issues/bugs with proprietary software and communicate new improvements/issues/bugs
- Ensure we have accurate seating charts available for all events
- This position sometimes requires a little bit work on weekend and evenings/nights (usually during various sports tournaments & playoffs where we need to update matchups and mappings for events)
Education, Experience and Training
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Internet software (Web browsers, Google, Social Media sites)
- Office (Word & Excel)
- Google Docs/Drive
- Order processing system (Proprietary POS System)
- Project management system (Zendesk)
- 401(k) with matching
- Medical, Dental, and Optical plans available
- Paid Time Off
NOTE: The Ticket Evolution Scottsdale office is a tobacco free workplace and we do not hire smokers or tobacco users.
If this sound like you, please apply here.