Wanna join us? We’ve left this spot open for you
Customer Relations Specialist
Customer Service Team, Full-Time, Scottsdale, AZ
For our Customer Relations team, we are looking for individuals who are flexible, dedicated and have a “do what’s right” attitude/drive. You must be highly adaptable to change and be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed. You will be accountable for creating a positive image to customers, clients, visitors and fellow employees at all times and in all interactions.
Customer Relations responds to phone/email/chat inquiries from consumers and solves complex issues regarding event tickets purchased through our Affiliate websites. You will also interact with ticket brokers and internal business partners to resolve issues. These inquiries include but are not limited to: seating, price, ticket availability, order processing, order status and shipping. Due to the complexity of some of the inquiries you may receive, you will be expected to think independently, make good financial decisions (do what’s right by the customer, broker/partners and company), and work issues until resolved. This may include working additional time outside of your normal schedule in order to meet the needs of our customer. As a Customer Relations Specialist you should be able to proactively obtain, interpret and learn information from multiple sources and share that information effectively to assist in the training of new Specialists. At Ticket Evolution we work as a TEAM to insure proper client coverage so you may be asked to assist other departments as needed.
What you’ll do
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver exceptional customer service while multi-tasking and resolving problems
- Respond to customer phone calls, emails and chat requests in an efficient and timely manner, with accuracy
- Display a thorough knowledge and retention of sports, concerts, and theatre events as well as our venue and performer data. Proactively obtain new/updated event knowledge
- Assist with team peer training as needed
- Document and track open/follow-up cases effectively to insure timely resolution. Utilize professional business communications and writing skills
- Partner with other lines of business as appropriate for sensitive ticket related resolution
- Report bugs/issues and suggest improvements as applicable in order to enhance the client experience
- This position sometimes requires you to work extra time on weekends/evenings (usually during various sports playoffs)
- Meet/exceed performance expectations of our clients and company
- Maintain an acceptable level of dependability in attendance.
- Attend scheduled departmental and company meetings as scheduled.
- All other duties as assigned.
Who you are
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-2yr customer service in a contact center environment or the event ticketing industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior inbound sales experience a plus but not required.
- Internet software (Web browsers, Google, Social Media sites)
- MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Google Docs/Drive
- Order processing system (Proprietary POS System)
- CRM system (Email, chat, account management)
- Softphone technology
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.