Wanna join us? We’ve left this spot open for you
Business Development & Catalog Intern
Fulfillment Team, Full-Time, New York, NY
Ticket Evolution has some amazing things brewing to capitalize on a booming live entertainment industry and we are looking for an energetic intern to help share the wealth. You will have the enviable opportunity to collaborate across all departments including marketing, business development, and finance teams to ensure a consistently great experience for all of our myriad partners. Come learn and grow with us!
What you’ll do
- You will face everyday with a smile as a key player in implementing and growing new business initiatives.
- You will help with the testing and implementation of a new system offering.
- You will prospect new potential partners/affiliates that we could work with.
- You will contribute to our catalog management by mapping the inventory that is displayed on our exchange and throughout the websites of the secondary ticket industry.
- You will help plan for the future by identifying the upcoming events for the next year and adding these into our master event calendar.
- You will work with account management team to use Zoho CRM to assist with onboarding of new partners.
- You will assist teams with collecting and inputting event and inventory data.
Who you are
- Major in Business or Finance preferred
- Proven ability to work across teams to collaborate on multiple projects at a time.
- Fantastic organization skills and the ability to prioritize a heavy work flow.
- Ability to assist in researching current events happening in the secondary ticketing industry.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and industry.
- Proficiency using PowerPoint, Keynote, and Excel..
- A passion for live entertainment.
- You are a 51%-percenter. (Extra points if you didn’t have to look that up.)
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com.
About the Company
Ticket Evolution is the silent backbone of the secondary ticketing industry with over $2B in global sports, concert, theatre tickets and more running through our platform at any given time. We develop industry leading solutions that enable our partners to offer that inventory to their customers while providing the backend real time execution, clearing and settlement of that inventory across multiple distribution platforms. If you have ever purchased tickets to a game on-line, or called a broker for tickets to a sold-out show, chances are that our platform was used somewhere in between. Located in the Gramercy neighborhood of NYC, we are a fun-loving group of geeks and event junkies. Full benefits include comprehensive health insurance, matching 401k, continual formal education programs and a fast-paced dynamic environment.