Wanna join us? We’ve left this spot open for you
Broker Success Manager
Fulfillment Team, Full-Time, Scottsdale AZ
Ticket Evolution builds software and services that handles the real-time execution, clearing and settlement of event ticket trades. If you have ever purchased tickets online or called a broker for seats to a concert, chances are our system was used somewhere in between.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Point of contact for day-to-day servicing of client’s account; strengthen relationships through exceptional client service and engagement. Key role in maximizing the value of a client.
- Management of client relationship; understand overall client goals by interacting with clients to help promote and support sales and purchases through Ticket Evolution.
- Provide timely responsive service to clients; exceed expectations to help build and increase client loyalty.
- Collaborate with client to recommend new business opportunities (website options, API integration, white label website, etc.) and strategies to increase volume of business.
- Identify, evaluate, and negotiate fair market pricing as it relates to current inventory listings and pricing that is broadcast on the other exchanges.
- Assist with onboarding new clients; establish first point of contact, review company policies, fees, and services. Determine which fee structure is best suited for new client by evaluating current sales, volume, and distribution among other marketplaces. Help client navigate through CORE (Ticket Evolution’s broker portal and marketplace) and explain how our internal payment system, EvoPay, works.
- Communicate effectively with clients to address any issues or concerns; focus on what we can do together to help our businesses grow. Consult clients, as needed, on any other products or services offered outside of Ticket Evolution; automation-providers, pricing tools, and POS systems.
- Prospect new clients by talking to current clients; identify and track sellers who are not currently listing on our marketplace. Ask clients if they have referrals, or know of any sellers, who should be on our exchange. Priority on-board new leads from clients and automation-providers.
- Regular in office attendance is an essential function of this position
Education, Experience, and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years professional work experience
- Account Management/Customer Success experience a plus
- Internet software (Web browsers, Google, Social Media sites)
- Office (Word & Excel)
- Google Docs/Drive
- 401(k) with matching
- Medical, Dental, and Optical plans available
- Paid Time Off
NOTE: The Ticket Evolution Scottsdale office is a tobacco free workplace and we do not hire smokers or tobacco users.
If this sound like you, please apply here.