Wanna join us? We’ve left this spot open for you
Affiliate Program Director
Distribution Team, Full-Time, New York, NY
Ticket Evolution is a small, profitable and growing company based in New York City in the B2B online event ticket space. We connect buyers to sellers and everyone in between. We are striving to be the API that drives the event ticketing industry.
We are seeking a Director of Ticket Evolution’s new Affiliate Partnership Program. The Director will serve as the primary lead with broad responsibility for the program’s performance, operations and innovation. The role is highly strategic in nature, and we are seeking an entrepreneurial leader who is comfortable listening to the marketplace to help build a new product, be instrumental in forming a new team & driving profitable growth in a dynamic, data-driven environment.
The role covers both the development of the Ticket Evolution affiliate partnership program as well as the creation of long-term partnerships with key affiliates & program vendors that will establish a best in breed ticket affiliate program.
We expect tremendous growth from our Affiliate program to evolve into one of the most effective distribution channels for Ticket Evolution in the years to come. Hence the new leader will need to be a key force driving this growth within Ticket Evolution and the larger marketplace. This is an exciting role and at an exciting time for this business.
Ticket Evolution is the silent backbone of the secondary ticketing industry with over $4B in global sports, concert, theatre tickets and more running through our platform at any given time. We develop industry-leading solutions that enable our partners to offer that inventory to their customers while providing the backend real-time execution, clearing & settlement of that inventory across multiple distribution platforms. If you have ever purchased tickets to a game on-line or called a broker for tickets to a sold-out show, chances are that our platform was used somewhere in between. Located in the Gramercy neighborhood of NYC, we are a fun-loving group of techies, geeks & event junkies.
How you will be making an impact
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Identify and recruit affiliates and influencers that will help move the new affiliate program forward.
- ACTIVATION AND GROWTH – Develop and implement our affiliate growth strategy. Train and work alongside the account management and marketing teams to support and guide current and newly onboarded affiliates once live. Establish best practices. Drive new and existing business by providing marketing resources, data, and education on our products and the Live Entertainment industry as a whole.
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION – Identify, analyze and evaluate current and new affiliate products and their features in coordination with our product team and 3rd party partners to enhance our program offerings.
- COLLABORATION – Work with Ticket Evolutions’ internal marketing, product, account & customer service teams to develop an affiliate strategy and establish best practices to bring the Ticket Evolution affiliate program to its full potential.
Who you are
- Possess 7-10 years experience in affiliate program management & digital marketing.
- Strong reputation & relationships within the affiliate marketing industry. Experience working with live entertainment publishers and advertisers – a plus.
- Possess the ability to both lead the affiliate strategy and help perform the day-to-day execution of tasks.
- Have expertise in affiliate marketing best practices and governance and proactively seek out continued education to remain up-to-date on trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Great leadership and team building skills.
Are you a results driven, creative problem solver? Do you enjoy working both independently and cross-functionally? If this sounds like you, please apply HERE.